Friday, April 27, 2012

Dressing Like Kate Middleton

I have admired Kate Middleton's style for a few years now and she just keeps getting more and more stylish as she gets older.  Having the top stylists in the UK can't hurt either!  When I heard one of her favorite labels, LK Bennett was setting up shop in the US, and practically in my backyard (Atlanta) I was beyond thrilled.  The first chance I had I headed down to Atlanta to get my hot little hands on a piece from this collection.  I have to say, my off white, frilly top was a fabulous purchase and I feel a little like royalty every time I wear it.....well, that may be an exaggeration, but it does fit really well and the fabric is amazing. What I like about this line is it is very versatile as well as affordable.   I was recently invited to attend a special promotional event, which I wasn't able to attend, but thanks to their ultra-fabulous store manager, Helene, we're able to bring all the deals straight to my readers today!   So check out the Atlanta store this weekend for the sales listed below, all items listed here are 20% off, or buy from their web site www.lkbennett.com. This fashion label is a line fit for a Queen...literally.



Recently wearing an LK Bennett jacket and dress

She wears these nude, LK Bennet pumps a lot and they are fabulous!

 The Nicole Bag


 The Olive Shoe

 Ready to Wear

 The Andie Shoe

The Gowan Bag


Do you admire Kate's style?  Have you ever purchased from LK Bennett?

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE kate's style. It's just perfectly classy & beautiful, like her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate has lovely style! She always looks so put together.
    I wanted to let you know, I gave you a Liebster award on my blog today :) Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kate´s style! She´s always so classy!
    Great blog :)
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Kate's style!! She is so elegant but still young and fresh!!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog :)i like Kate's style too...

    http://fashbushe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so pretty!
    I just found your blog...it's very cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm starting and I'm following now on Google Friends Connect:)
    I hope you like my blog too!
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! I just came across your blog via another blog. I love these pics of Kate! She is such a fabulous philanthropist, yet so stylish :) Hey, I'm following you, and I'd love if you'd check out my site, and let me know what you think of my recent post! Also, if you'd like, I'd love to have you follow back and become a reader. Thanks :)
    xo, elle from Living in Color.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...